Analysis of body composition
You will no longer have doubts whether you have "heavy bones" or “water sticks" …how heavy your muscles are and how much fat you have. Now you will get all this information and more in our center by measuring on InBody 270 analyser.
This medical measuring device uses the most precise methods for measuring bioelectrical body impedance to analyse 5 body segments: right arm, left arm, torso, right leg and left leg. It uses simultaneous multifrequency impedance measurement (SMF-BIA) and provides a detailed analysis of body composition with an accuracy of 98% correlated with DXA (Double X-ray analysis), gold-standard method.
Children and adults from 3 to 99 years of age can be measured on this scale. The minimum weight is 10 kg and the maximum 250 kg, while the height range is from 95 cm to 220 cm.
You will get:
- Accurate measurement of your total body weight
- Analysis of the composition of your body: total body water, proteins, minerals, the amount of fat in the body
- Muscle-fat analysis: amount of skeletal muscle mass (muscles which you can build up), amount of fat in the body,
- Diagnosis of obesity: BMI (body mass index), percentage of body fat,
- Segmental muscle analysis: Based on ideal weight / current weight, shown segmentally: right arm, left arm, torso, right leg and left leg.
- Segmental fat analysis shown segmentally: right arm, left arm, torso, right leg, left leg
- Waist-to-hip ratio - chart
- Visceral fat level
- Fitness index
- Basal metabolic rate
- Recommended daily calorie intake.
- Caloric expenditure during exercise, table of 20 sports and activities and analysis for 30 minutes
- Impedance - each segment and each frequency (right arm, left arm, torso, right leg, left leg).